hellooo, it’s cooking time, now hehe
this recipe is reallyyy easy to made and also veryy cheap. it only used leftover rice, leftover baked corn at new year’e eve and of course some basic ingredient to make fried rice. check it out!
- leftover rice
- leftover baked corn
- 3 cloves of onions (depend on how much the leftover rice you do have)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- chili or chili paste(you can use ‘sambal terasi ABC’ or else, optional)
- black pepper (optional)
how to make:
- peel the corn, set that aside
- peel the onions and garlic then mashed them. don’t forget to use salt to make you easier to mashed them
- mix them with the chili or chili paste
- heated the pan then fry the mashed onions till it give you nice smell, add 1-2 spoon of sugar and 1 spoon of salt.
- add the leftover rice, stir it for 1 – 2 minutes. add the corn, stir it till it mixed well. you can add sweet soy sauce and chili sauce if you want. and actually, if you have instant seasoning like ‘sajiku’ you can add them too!
- mixed them well, then serve it.
this is the result!